lower belly fat does not look good and it damages the entire personality of a person. Reducing lower belly fat and getting into your best possible shape may require some exercise. but the large range of exercises at your disposal day can cause confusion to you in making the right choice of the best one that will help you shed that lower belly fat and reveal your hard won muscles.
while it takes different kinds of exercises to burn the lower belly fats in your body and achieve that desired well rounded stomach.
Double Leg Lifts:
- Lie face up on the mat and put your palms under your head with elbows wide open.
- Spread the legs and raise them upwards keeping the joined at the heels and inhale.
- Exhale as you pull your torso up from the floor and crunch your tummy, feel the tension in
- your back muscles and the abdomen at this point.
- Repeat this exercise 10 time at a stretch.
- Lie on your back with your head and shoulders lifted off the floor and your hands behind you head.
- With both legs extended and toes pointed lift your right leg off the floor.
- And raise you left leg just a few inches off the ground.
- Drop your right leg swiftly down so that it hovers a few inches off the ground.
- And Simultaneously raise your left leg up towards the ceiling.
- Without Paise, Alternet back and fourth.
- Up and down on each leg is one repetition. Aim for 10-15 repetition.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your hands behind your head.
- Lift your shoulders off the floor and curl your legs towards your ribcage, simultaneously.
- Slowly, Return to starting position.
- Repeat this process in sets of 4-5 and repeat as many times as you can.
- Lie straight on the mat. Place the palms below the head with shoulders wide apart.
- Bent the knees and pull it up to the shins.
- Now pull up your heads and shoulders up from the mat till the base of shoulder blades as you exhale.
- Now inhale and exhale as you spread your leg out and twist your torso towards right as if to touch the right knee with your left elbow.
- Now inhale as you straighten your body switch legs, exhale as you spread out the right leg and twist your torso towards left as if to touch the left knee with the right elbow.
- Repeat the set 10-15 times and gradually increase.
Exercise Ball Crunches:
- Lie down on the ball so that the lower back is supported and feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place your hands on your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your torso up and forward. Lower back down.
- The Ball must remain stable during each contraction.
- Inhale as you lower back down, and exhale as you crunch.
- Perform 1-3 sets and repeat 12-16 times.
Rolling Plank Exercise:
- Lie Down on the mat or floor sideways. Support your body on right elbow and right leg.
- The elbow should then be perpendicular to your shoulder and your left leg should be above your right leg, making sure they are together.
- Keep the knees straight. The hips should also not be touching the ground.
- Hold this posture for about 30 seconds. Once you are comfortable.
- You can hold this position for about 1-2 minutes.
Vertical Leg Crunch:
- Lie flat on the mat with legs extended upwards towards ceiling.
- And then one knee that is crossed over the other.
- Breathe in and then lift the upper body towards the pelvis.
- Breathe out slowly. Do about 12-16 crunches for 4-5 sets.
- Lie on the floor with your arms by your sides.
- Your palms facing down and your legs over your hips at 90 degrees, Feets are flexed.
- Then lift your hips off the floor using your core muscles while your legs are reaching towards the ceiling.
- Then return to the starting position. Repeat for 15-20 times.