Armpit fat is the excess fat growing under your arms that can make your clothes look strange on you. You may not feel comfortable wearing sleeveless shirts or dresses since your arms don’t look as fit as you wish them to be. It is also possible to experience some problems with your bra since it will pitch into your skin.
Pushups strengthen your chest, shoulders and arms, creating muscle tone around the armpit area.
How to do them:
- Begin in a plank position with your arms extended and your wrists placed underneath your shoulders.
- Keep your legs extended if you would like a more advanced option or lower your knees to the floor for less intensity.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body until your chest is 3 to 4 inches off of the floor.
- Straighten your arms and return to your starting position.
- Perform pushups three days per week.
- Begin with two sets of 10 repetitions and progress to three sets of 15 to 20 repetitions as you become stronger.