Dimpled skin, usually on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen, is called cellulite. Cellulite is caused by fat pockets, and women typically have more of it than men because a higher percentage of their body is composed of fatty tissue.
Pony Kick Exercise:
- Get down on the ground on all fours, making sure that your forearms lie flat.
- Try to position your shins as flat as possible on the ground, as well. Take your right thigh and slowly raise it to a 45 degree angle, keeping your knee bent. Hold your leg for around five seconds before slowly lowering it to the initial position.
- Repeat as many times with your right leg (minimum five) as possible and then do the same with your left one.
Both walking and stationary lunges target all the lower-body muscles.
- Start by taking one large step forward and lower your body so both of your knees form 90-degree angles, keeping your front knee over the ankle. Return to the starting position.
- Aim for 8-12 reps on each leg.