Many women are looking for ways to get slim thighs. A slim thighs look great when you step out in a new dress or pair of jeans. In this article you’ll discover what it really takes to reduce your thighs and slim down other parts of your body.
Side and Cross-Over Lunges:
This exercise will help you to tone your inner thighs as it hits them from different directions.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Take your left foot making a wide side-step.
- Bend your right knee so you push your hips behind you when you are stepping aside.
- Your right leg remains extended as you move your body weight on your left side.
- Touch the ground with your finger tips so your arms on either side of the left foot.
- Return to standing position. Perform 1 set for each leg, 10-15 repetitions.
- For the classic lunges, stand with your right leg forward and left leg back.
- Then slowly bend the knees until both legs are nearly at right angles. Then push back up to starting position.
- Remember to keep your back straight and don’t let your knees extend over your toes. Perform 1 set for each leg, 10-15 repetitions.