- Lay down with your back on the ground and your knees bent and pointed towards the ceiling.
- With your arms on your side raise your shoulders slightly off the ground.
- Using your abs rotate your right hand down to your right foot and then back up.
- Then do the same thing with your left hand.
- Alternate back and forth for the desired amount of repetitions.
A flat belly workout like this not only strengthens your core, but your entire body too. It also improves your posture and performance, restores your balance and reduces lower back pain.