Everyone is talking about it, and the number of transformation challenges is greater than ever before. If you’re up for the challenge, then here is the perfect program to build a “V-taper” and make your abs pop. Getting ripped is about making sacrifices, and with shirtless months quickly approaching, the longer you wait, the more you will have to victimize your way of life by showing up late for the party. Minimize your pain and frustration by easing in to this program, cleaning up your diet, and hitting some supps to take you to the promised land. Are you ready for you transformation? Yes! Here we go with these 6 best exercises to reduce belly fat and love handles…
- Lie flat on your back and bend your knees about 60 degrees.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor and place your hands loosely behind your head. This will be your starting position.
- Now curl up and bring your right elbow and shoulder across your body while bring your left knee in toward your left shoulder at the same time. Reach with your elbow and try to touch your knee. Exhale as you perform this movement. Tip: Try to bring your shoulder up towards your knee rather than just your elbow and remember that the key is to contract the abs as you perform the movement; not just to move the elbow.
- Now go back down to the starting position as you inhale and repeat with the left elbow and the right knee.
- Continue alternating in this manner until all prescribed repetitions are done.
Variation: You can also do all of your repetitions for one side and then switch to the other side.