2. Leg Swings:
- Starting position – standing with feet together and hands at the hips, targeting your outer thighs and your oblique
- If you need a chair to hold on to, go ahead and grab one.
- As it also tests your balance flex your foot and keep your leg straight as you swing.
3. Side Lunges:
- Starting position – standing with your feet more than shoulder-width apart and hands together in front of your chest
- Bending your left knee go in deep lunge on left side
- Repeat on the right side
- This is so perfect for inner thighs. You can hold a 30 lb barbell to intensify the movement!
- Keep your straight leg straight as you get up to starting position.