1. Reverse Crunch:
Here’s how to properly perform the reverse crunch:
- Lie faceup on the floor with your palms facing down.
- Keep your legs in a vertical position and keep them perpendicular on the floor during the entire exercise.
- Raise your hips off the floor and crunch them toward your chest. At the same time, maintain your legs straight.
- Pause for 2 seconds, then slowly lower your hips until they touch the floor. Repeat.
2. Scissors Exercise
The scissor exercise is easy to do and it really target your lower abs. So start cutting the air!
- Lie flat on your back, with your hands facing down by your sides. Don’t allow your lower back to sway (bend up too much).
- Lift your shoulders slightly off the floor.
- Keep your both legs off the floor by a couple of inches.
- Lift one leg up to the ceiling.
- Swap legs. Repeat.