The extra belly fat layer is the most stubborn kind of body fat and is really hard to get rid of it. But proper nutrition and a good workout plan can help you lose belly pooch and get ready for summer.
The Abs Challenge
This abs challenge is simple! You just have to follow these rules to lose belly pooch in 30 Days:
- Do each of these 6 exercises for one minute without rest in between. Repeat for a total of 3 sets. Rest no more than 2 minutes in between sets.
- Work out 3 days in a row, rest for one day, work out 2 more days, then rest one day. Repeat.
- Start on Monday to get the rest days on Thursday and Sunday.
- Walk/run/jog 30-60 minutes every day. Every day!
- Don’t eat anything with sugar, bread, pasta, and fatty products.
- Eat lots of vegetables, poultry, and fruits.
- Foods that you can eat now and then include dairies, fatless meats, eggs, nuts, etc.
Follow this workout program for at least 4 weeks. Bear in mind that only after this period of time you’ll be able to see significant changes in your abdominal area.
The burn you feel after the first days is just your muscles telling you that you’re on the right path. So don’t stop until you reach your goal!
Best Exercises To Lose Belly Pooch
We’ve put together the most effective abdominal exercises to target your core area. Here they are: